Monday – After School Action – 5th; 4-H Club; SWAG; Circle of the State
Tuesday – After School Action – 6th; SWAG; Fellowship of Christian Students (FCS)
Wednesday – Game Club; After School Action – 5th; SWAG
Thursday – Reading with a Resident (meeting in Ms. Stanfield’s class); 4-H Club;
After School Action – 6th; SWAG
Friday – ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
- The expectation is for students to have their iPad fully charged before they come to school. There can be consequences if this happens frequently.
- Sunnyside Runners: Marathon Relay Team sign up forms are now available from your PE teachers. The first day of running is Monday, February 9th.
- We get to name our cafeteria! We will have a competition between teams to see you can pick the best name. Your Humanities teachers will be conducting a vote and will submit a potential name by tomorrow. We will do a final vote next week!
- Flyers should be in the hands of your teachers for Girls On Track. Yes, that’s right, it is starting up again! Registration is online from January 24th to February 8th. It will be Mondays and Wednesdays starting February 23rd from 3:15-4:30 p.m. If you have any questions, please see Ms. McCormick or Ms. Beasley.
- There is another new club on the horizon. It is the Art Club, which will have its first call out on Tuesday, February 3rd after school in Art Room 1. I have attached a flyer and permission slip. Please open this in Notability and have a parent sign form and send it to Ms. Royal at email@example.com.
- The next Box Tops competition has started. This is a competition between homerooms. The winning homeroom from 5th and 6th grade will get a free lunch on March 20th from Chick-Fil-A! Each classroom that averages 10 Box Tops per student will get a jeans day pass for March 20th. If the school raises 11,000 Box Tops, the entire school will have a jeans day on March 20th. Remember Box Tops are what help fund the Broncho Store, so the more Box Tops that are brought in, the more items we can purchase!!
- 2,991 box tops collected. 8,009 for a jeans day pass.
- 5th Grade = Roush
- 6th Grade = VanHorn
- This message is for any boy interested in BOYS GOLF at Tecumseh. There will be a callout set for today at 6:30 p.m. in the Tecumseh Cafeteria.
- 5th Grade choir will begin again on February 4th.
- College Mentors will start the week of February 9th.
- We will have the Wheel of Wonder this week.
- We will be going OUTDOORS for recess.
iPads at Sunnyside Intermediate